If you have a blog, you need to be using Pinterest. And you need to know HOW to use Pinterest. I had always thought that you saw a nice picture or image and pinned it, but there is a lot, lot more to it than that.
You need to know what to pin and when to pin.
You need a business account (it’s free) and Rich Pins.
I didn’t know about any of these things so I had to find out quickly.
After following links on several pins, I came across Pinterest Ninja and this seemed perfect for my needs. Everything was laid out in easy to follow chapters. There are even sections on how to create a blog if you haven’t already done so.
I decided to go for it and purchased the course. This was on the 27th January. I had 879 average monthly viewers. Today, 3rd February I have 1,546! So the steps laid out clearly work.
Included in the course is information about:
- How to set up your Pinterest for Business Account or how to convert your Personal Account to a Business Account.
- Confirm your website with Pinterest to give your page a more professional look.
- How to enable rich pins.
- How to use Pinterest Group Boards to increase your blogs traffic.
- How to start your own Pinterest Group board and get contributors. (video)
- 367 Pinterest Group boards (organized by blogging niche) ALL accepting contributors, and who to email to get an invite.
- How to brand your business, to give you a look that will be sure to help you stand out online.
- How to incorporate your brand into ALL of your Social Media Accounts.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.